How to create a subdomain. Subdomains allow you host multiple websites or other services with one domain name.
What is a Subdomain
Subdomains are are attached to the front of your main domain. They usually follow the form subdomain.maindomain.com. They behave very simmilar to a normal domain. You can point them to a folder to host a website just like a normal domain name.
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- Click the Domains tab of your account.
- Click On Subdomains on the submenu.
- Enter the desired subdomain
- Choose one of your Domain Names from the drop-down list
- Enter the Document Root, this is the folder that contains the website you want to show.
- Click Create
Creating A Subdomain
Here is All You Need To Get Online
- Your address on the internet
- Domain Forwarding
- Domain Theft Protection
- Easy-to-use Control Panel
- Server space to host your website
- Unmetered Disk Space and Bandwidth
- 99.95% Uptime Guaranteed
- 1-click install - WordPress, Joomla, etc.
- Get 100MB space per user
- Strong spam filters
- Easy-to-use and mobile accessible